Strange period for the second month!

Patient : I'm really worried. Last month I had my period semi normal and then at the end it wouldn't stop for about 4-5 days after it was supposed to and I just had a little bit of blood coming out mostly when I wiped. I just assumed it would go back to normal next month, but this month I don't seem to be getting my period at all. I usually have very heavy flows with a lot of painful cramps, but now I just have a little blood when I wipe and nothing in my panties really. I don't even need to wear a pad. And I don't seem to be having cramps either, just an uncomfortable feeling in my lower abdomen. I'm a virgin and 19, so I know I'm not pregnant or have a STD. But, I also have no pain (even the uncomfortable feeling just feels like a period, not pain), so I kinda ruled out a UTI. I don't know what it is and I'm worried about going to a doctor because I'm a virgin and I don't know how they can check to see what's wrong. What could it be?!
Symptoms:  Just a weird period, little blood just when wiping. Uncomfortable feeling in lower abdomen, but no pain.