Strange reaction to deep acne?

Q: I had a strange small red bump on my chest that I managed to pop and when I cleared it of most debris there is a small hole (in a perfect little circle) about a 1/4th a centimeter deep with yellowish skin around and then outlined with red. I think it may have been a pore under my breast that was filled and infected and so it's stretched out and you can see down into it, but does anyone have a clue if I'm right or what else it might be?

Symptoms:  Infected area of skin with a deep hole that you can see inside