Strange shoulder pain/sound

Q: I had shoulder surgery about three years ago. I fell off a fence about four months ago, on my bad shoulder. Lately it has been making what almost sounds like a unzipping, zipping sound. It doesn't hurt it's just something I feel shouldn't be happening.

If you could be advise I would greatly appreciate it.

Symptoms:  Sore

A:   Hi
Thanks for your query
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.You need not to worry about zipping and unzipping sounds as these can be due to rubbing of tendons and ligaments with one another and bone. As you are not having pain you no need to worry about it. I think nothing is to be done. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.