Strange sound in my ear

Patient

Q: Hi there, I'm a 32 year old female. Just yesterday, I started noticing a strange sound in my ear. It sounds like either crackling, or earrings rubbing together in the same ear, or something like that. There is no pain. And, it is when I move my head or facial muscles.. I can make the sound happen by physically moving my ear with my hand. The only thing that is new in my life is that I started exercising a few days ago...

I can't seem to find anything on this on the internet. I don't have insurance, so I can't see me rushing to the doctor if there is no pain. Any advice you give would be appreciated. Thank you!

Doctor