Strange symptoms accompanying headache when very tired.

Patient : Hi, I am 21, am generally healthy and am on the combined pill. I was unwell (URTI) last week and have been tired since. Last night I started to develop a slight headache, have pins and needles in my extremities (nose, fingers and feet) and have trouble remembering words to put sentences together. I was really tired so I went to sleep and was fine this morning - I don't know what it was or if I should be worried about it or not?
Symptoms:  Symptoms - tingling extremities and inability to think of words, slight headache