Strange symptoms despite having no STI

Q: Hi,

For starters, I had a 10-panel STI test in November and tested negative on everything. I have had protected sex with one person since then.
I had a sinus infection a starting a week ago, and I was prescribed azithromycin (6x250mg) with the instructions to take 2 the first day, and one each subsequent day until all 6 were consumed. On the second to last day, I noticed a bit of what appeared to be pre-ejaculate, however it happened while I was flaccid (and has happened erect as well). This has been going on for 3 days, I finished the last dose of azithromycin 2 days ago. I also have felt tingling at the end of my urethra, and my scrotum has itched in multiple places today. I do not notice any new bumps or red areas. The "pre-ejaculate" seems to be the only sign, with everything else being a symptom. Any suggestions? I'm planning to get a Chlamydia and Gonorrhea test tomorrow.

Symptoms:  Pre-ejaculate drip (sometimes has to be milked out)
Tingling tip of penis
Occasionally itchy scrotum