Strep B Urinary Tract Infection in a healthy nonpregnant woman

Q: I was diagnosed with a urinary tract infection resulting from strep b. I understand that it is normal to carry strep b in your body, but I have done some research on this and found that a UTI caused by strep b is rare and usually only infects pregnant women, the elderly, newborns, or people with compromised immune systems. I am a healthy non pregnant 27 year old woman. So my question is can the strep b cause a UTI in a healthy person, or does it mean that there is an underlying condition that I am not aware of such as abnormalities in the urinary tract or kidney problems? Does having a UTI from the strep b mean that I have an underlying condition?