Strep throat, heart issues, nasal problems, dizziness, headaches, and anxiety?

Patient

Q: Hello, about 3 months ago I was diagnosed with strep throat, and I got medicine for it, but it didn't go away and the doctor said just to wait and it will just go away on its own. So, I waited and I started getting headaches, pressure in my forehead and a buzzing-dizziness and a neurologist gave me migraine pills, which didn't help and I got a lot of side effects from it. And i developed really bad anxiety to the point where I cant leave the house anymore. So I went off of those and now im waiting for another appointment. But now I have a lot of pressure in the bridge of me nose, but it's not stuffy and pain just below my eyes, and pressure on my forehead from just above my eyes to the middle of the top of my head. I'm still having sore throats and bumps and white spots in my throat and off and on fevers. I also haven't been getting much sleep because of all this. I'm assuming because of internet research that the pressure in my head and headaches are a sinus infection. I still have strep throat, which is also causing heart palpitations and chest pressure and pain. And I know that since i was a kid that I've had symptoms of OCD (obsessive-compulsive-disorder) because I thought whenever I touched any kind of cleaner, if i didn't wash my hands, I would die, which i grew out of and just little things over the years. I've controlled it to the point where the only thing I do is I have to blink 4 times fast. But recently it's been getting bad where a lot of little things bug me. And I read that strep throat can cause OCD which, I'm thinking, the strep made it worse, which also would explain the anxiety attacks.
Do you think my diagnosis could be right? Or do you know what else it could be?

Doctor