Strep Throat Not Going Away

Patient : I was diagnosed with strep throat about 2 -2 1/2 weeks ago. I was put on Amoxicillin 3 times a day for 10 days, as a teenager its hard enough for me to take medicine once a day. So in the past 2 weeks I have taken about 18 of them irregularly, not three times a day mostly once or twice a day. I went back to the doctor Wednesday and he perscribed me Z Pack seeing as the amoxicillin would no longer work. I took my first dose of 2 wednesday night and one thursday and one today also i have been taking motrin for the swelling. And my throat is not feeling any better. What should i do?
Symptoms:  Extremely sore throat, swollen glands, body aches, fever and headache