Strep throat or Mono?

Patient

Q: Hi!
Three days ago (Monday) I went to the doctor for an extremely sore throat with white spots in the back of my throat. I was given antibiotics for Strep and was told that if it didn't get better in 3 days, I should go get blood work to test for Mono.
Three days later, my fever is gone and my throat feels 100% better. The only thing is that I'm still feeling very tired. I had however just arrived home from about 30 hours of travel and 3 days/nights without sleep leading up to Monday (when my throat started to hurt), so I'm not sure if the fatigue is just jet-lag, or if it means something more. Because all of the other symptoms have cleared up with the antibiotics, should I still be tested for Mono?

Symptoms:  Sore throat, white spots on throat, fever, fatigue
Doctor