Strep throat wrong dose of penicillin taken

Patient : I have noticed on the 8th day of treatment for strep throat that I was taking 1 pill of penicillin (300 mg) rather than 2. I was taking that dose twice a day like recommended. How to continue from now on, should I: a- Continue taking 1 pill per dose till all pills are taken? (total of 40 pills) b- Continue taking 2 pills per dose from now on till all pills are taken? c- Continue taking 1 pill per dose and stop at the 10th day like I was supposed to? d- Continue taking 2 pills per dose and stop at the 10th day like I was supposed to? Now I am fine and no symptoms of strep are present.
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. Now that you have noticed that you are required to take two doses of your antibiotic medica tion per day, we recommend that henceforth, you take 2 pills per day as prescribed by your doctor. Make sure you take your antibiotics until the course is completely finished and there are no pills remaining. This will provide you with the best results in treating your throat infection. Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com