Stretch mark small but bothersme:What can I do?

Patient

Q: I m pretty skinny 19 in waist and 89 pound 5 ft and I dont know why but I kind of have stretch mark on my left side of my top of hipbone on side. Its about thumb size its not that big but it bothers me. My mom saw and she was like I am not even fat or I didnt give birth why do I have it? How can I get rid of it? thanks

Doctor

A:   Stretch marks occur when there is sudden stretching or shrinking of the skin due to weight gain or loss. There is unfortunately no clear cut definative way of getting rid of it. Some people do claim that vitamin E and aloe vera based creams have been shown to be useful. I hope this helps.