Ask The Doctor > Pending > Stretch marks and laser treatments

Stretch marks and laser treatments

Patient: Dear SirsI have stretch marks on my hips and all over my inner thighs. This is a huge issue that I struggle with on a daily basis.I understand that there are ways to ‘improve’ the look of stretch marks using creams and lotions, however I would like a more permanent solution.I would like to have laser treatment to remove the stretch marks as much as possible, however there are many different lasers and I am confused as to which one would yield the best results.I would be incredibly grateful if you could give me a breakdown of all the lasers available for treating stretch marks, and which would ones would remove them the most?Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.Kindest regardsMolly

Doctor: