Stretch marks - dont know why

Q: I'm a 24 year old male. When I was 12-14 I started getting stretch marks on the sides of my body, when I was 16 I started getting them on my stomach. When I turned 17 I gained alot of weight, I got up to 250 pounds. I started getting the stretch marks on my shoulders and arms. When I was 19 I ended up losing 80 pounds in 8 months, not sure if it was from eating right or if it was from something else. I went to the doctor when I was around 21 and asked him about my stretch marks and he said it was all because of puberty and lots of people get them, but I seem to have alot.

Over the past couple years (I'm now 24), I've been getting stretch marks under my chest(breast area) and underneeth my belly (in the V cut area of the abdomen). I also have dark circles under my eyes, and I can't maintain an erection properly and I wake up frequently during the night. I have aching back pain, and anxiety sometimes. The hairdresser keeps telling me my hair is very thin also. I'm currently 180 pounds.

I've done a blood test when I was 20 to see if something was wrong. I've done urine samples to see if something was wrong with my kidneys and nothing seems to work. Everytime I go see a doctor and ask them questions they seem to brush me off to try and get me out of the office.

Am I just losing my mind or whats going on? I can upload pics if you want.