Stretch marks on biceps,stomach and below the shoulders.

Patient

Q: Hello, I am male 24,, i have these stretch marks below my shoulders, on my stomach and the above the hip area and on my biceps. the marks on my biceps and stomach are red and purple kind where as the marks below the shoulder are white. kindly help me out and show me a way rather than laer treatment to get rid of them. they are very embarrassing.

Symptoms:  Nno symptoms, they just appeared. they were there below the shoulders since childhood but now i gained weight and they appeared on the other areas as well.
Doctor