Stretching earlobes/ numbing skin gel

Patient: My piercer told me that i should get a numbing skin gel because i am stretching my earlobes and going from 6mm to 8mm is kinda a big jump and i was wondering what kind of numbing skin gel could i get over the counter and whats the best one to buy?