Stroke like symptoms

Patient

Q: Went to ER with stroke symptoms. Scored 6 out of 10 on stroke scale but CT and MRI were ok. Still experiencing left side weakness, vision problems, cognitive difficulties. What could it be from and how long will it last?

Symptoms:  Began with extremely excrutiating pain in my head non-localized to a specific side but seemed worse in back by neck, completely lost all vision while pain was at its worst, lasted approx. 3-5 mins, afterwards had left side weakness, vision returned but not to normal, trouble focusing, difficulty with memory, difficulty finding correct words, impatient,
Doctor