Stroke, seizure, need help

Patient

Q: Head ache, nausea sudden vomiting, urinations and defecation tat the same time. diarrhea..

Symptoms:  Vomiting, diarrhea and vomiting simultaneously, headache,
Doctor

A:   Thank you you for your question. You seem to possibly having a systemic infection which could be caused by bacterial or viral infection. To prevent worsening of your symptoms and electrolyte disturbances, we recommend that you seek medical attention as you can to determine if you need to be placed on prescription antibiotics to treat this infection.

Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com