Struggling to hear after an aspirin overdose

Patient : Today I took 20 aspirin and now I can't hear anything other than a loud ringing in my ears. What should I do? The aspirin were 300mg, I am a 5ft 3 1/2 female aged 17 and I weigh 8 stone 3lbs. I took 16 aspirin at 8am and 4 at 2.20pm. I have had a medical history of having perferated eardrums, but as far as I know they had healed and the ringing started at 11.30 and has been getting increasingly louder since. I have not yet seen a doctor.
Symptoms:  Loud ringing in ears which makes all other sound almost indistinguishable, stomach ache, loss of appetite, light headedness, disorganised speech.