Subclinical Acne in teenager


Q: I have subclinical acne and I'm in my teenage years. It is located on my forehead and I was wondering if it in a way to get rid of it without going to a dermatologist or using ridiculously expensive procedures/products?


A:   Thank you for your question. Subclinical Acne in the area that you are experiencing it is very common and can be readily treated with over the counter treatments from your pharmacy. Try washing your face daily with a mild unfragranced facial cleanser followed by application of moisturizer. Avoid touching the affected area throughout the day and using heavy make up which can clog the pores. Also, an active healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet and exercise will also help.

Thank you for choosing askthedoctorcom.

Related Q&A

Q: I have a zit like feature on the side of my penis, I squeezed it an white stuff came out an blood but didn't hurt, sh...

Q: I Got A lot Of Red Bumps And Like One Popped And Now It's Like A Dent And A lot Of Red Spots On My Chest.

Q: Hello, I am having issues with my lymph nodes. Two specifically have been enlarged for a month- the first one on the ...

Q: I have a eczema on my hands that recently appeared and used to itch me but the doctor gave me a cream for it. Now rec...

Q: I applied elocom cream to my irritated spots on my face, and now i've seen that it has bleached/lightened the areas i...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon