Ask The Doctor > Pending > Submeantal node Medical Advice – Ask Doctors for Free – B

Submeantal node Medical Advice – Ask Doctors for Free – B

Patient: Submeantal node.Medical Advice – Ask Doctors for Free – Buddy MDFehzaan MahmoodDiscussion2 minutes agoPublicHi i am 19yr old male married . Am normanly healthy and very fit . About 4months ago i went on holiday in tunisia i had unprotected virginal sex and oral with a unknown women who hiv status i didnt know about so okay i came back i had sex with my wife than i got tested for hiv and all std which i am 16weeks negative just to say during my hiv testing i have been having regular sex with my wife i been tested for hiv and all std in the past 4months about 7times beacuse i wanted to see if i caught anything from the sex i had on holiday with a unknown women and i been having unprotected sex with my wife since my last exposure on holiday january 18th 2015 . And i am 16weeks negative. But i have a submental lymp node under my chin a pea size i want to know what is the cause of it .Is the cause of my submental lymp node under my chin be because i had sex on holiday with a unknown women and than with my wife .. i have a pretty good diet very healthy and am in the gym i had sex only once outside my marriage relationship with a unkown women apart from that ive had no sex with anyone else apart from my wife..All i want to know the cause of my submental node and is it something to worry about and is it dangerous please help thank you

Doctor: