Sudden and new sinus pain

Patient

Q: I live in Southern California and have been having sinus pain the last week---I thought it was a cold... I went up to Washington State this past weekend and had no sinus pain, no nothing so I thought I was healthy post cold... When I got to the airport in Seattle all the pain came back after being gone for almost 3 days.... I have no idea what it could be but this is painful... I have never had allergies before

This all started in the same year where I quit smoking and moved offices and apartments--though I had not been back to either before the symptons returned

Symptoms:  Sinus pain, throat feels swollen
Doctor