Sudden and severe hip pain

Patient : Had a traumatic hip dislocation over 30 years ago in a motorcycle accident. Suffered from DVTs in the leg and 4 blood clots in leg over that span. Lately, the hip has been hurting a lot. It's always hurt but lately real bad in hip joint area. Thoughts
Symptoms:  Pain
Doctor :   Hello, There are chances that you may be developing avascular necrosis of the femoral head or have aggravated osteoart hritis. In either case it is advised to visit physician for radiological investigation to ascertain the cause . wishing you good health, regards