Sudden back pain during sepsis/pneumonia recovery.

Patient : I was just released from the hospital. was admitted for sepsis and pneumonia. was pain free @ discharge (sunday) but now I have a sharp stabbing pain in my lower left back. should I go back to the ER?
Symptoms:  Persistent sharp stabling pain in lower left back
Doctor :   Hi, Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You Are havin g backache. Treatment of it is rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen. Vitamin B and C helpful in recovery. If it is not relieved by it then you should visit ER. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care.