Sudden change to Complete Blood Count

Q: I used to have haemoglobin around 15-16 and CBC's are usually quite normal. I was in extreme cold places compared to my hometown for some time. After coming back a test was done showing Haemoglobin to reduce to 14.1, this is a level I've never seen in any of my past report.

I have little bleeding from gum attributed to tartar build up(inflamed gums) by dentist and a little blood in stool sometime that doctor said was due to anal fissure and 2nd degree piles.

Also ESR has suddenly risen to 15mm per 1st hr and total count to 10400.

Is there any need to worry? All other fields are more or less similar to earlier reports.

I am Indian Male, age 27