Sudden illness

Patient : Today I had a sudden onset of profuse sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps and weakness. I was so weak I couldn't stand and when I did I got very nauseous. After the nausea, sweating and cramping passed, I felt very weak and sleepy, this lasted for quite a while. My mouth around my gums and lips feel tingly and my eyes feel hot and heavy. All the nausea is gone but my mouth and eyes still feel odd. It was a very warm day but I don't think it was heat related. I had been sitting in the shade just before this happened. I had eaten scrambled eggs on white bread for breakfast and just before this happened I had taken one drink of a Mt Dew. I'm very concerned.
Symptoms:  Sudden sweating, nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, tingling lips/gums, weakness, sleepiness
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. The symptoms you have described could have possibly been caused by an acute allergic reacti on to something you have eaten, an insect bite, or an allergen you were exposed to you in your environment. To be certain of this you would need to be examined by a doctor and have tests performed. Another possible cause of this could be due to food poisoning. It is possible that bacterial from the food you ate could have resulted in this reaction. We encourage you to seek medical attention for your symptoms, for if you are having an allergic reaction, it is possible that it can become worsened, to the point where you are unable to breath. Thank you for choosing askthedoctor.com