Sudden In ability to achieve an erection in twenty six year old male

Patient

Q: Dear. dr. i am a 26 year old male. on occasion i have had performance anxiety on my first few times with a new partner, latley this is not the case. with my current new gf i have had trouble getting a good boner, had it fail on me once. this lead me to read up on the topic. after such incidence i even tryed throwing on my faveorite porn for a solo run to test for wood. no wood to be found. as well i am in great physical condition. amatuer body builder ( not on steroids) although i do smoke. have been for 9 years. i am very scared from what i have read that smoking may have caused my e.d and that i may never recover. is this common at my age?? as well i havnt waken up with a morning wood for a long time. i had no such problems with my ex gf. i was always ready to go even a small touch from her and i was ready to go. i am just very scared it will never come back or i will have to be medicated so young? i did aqquire some ciallis through a friend, 20mg ciallis which turned me into a 16 year old for the weekend. wow. just thought if it was mental this would help me over the hump. but the following weekend i went without and low and behold. failure.

Doctor