Sudden intolerance to food I eat everyday?

Patient

Q: I have a severe food phobia that causes me to only eat "safe foods". I fear allergies or that my food may be drugged, so I often don't branch out and try new foods.

One of my "safe" foods is Tostitos Rounds, which contains: Whole White Corn, Vegetable Oil (corn, soybean, canola and or sunflower oil), and salt. No Preservatives.

I have been fine eating the chips for the last 4 months, but recently I've started to get major stomach cramps after eating. Sometimes I feel like I can't breath, but this may be do to my highly level of anxiety. I also tend to get heart or chest pains, but once again, this may also be do to my anxiety.

Is it possible that after eating so many of these chips that I have become allergic or intolerant of them? Sadly, I go through a bag every 2 days, if not every day. I know I need to cut down, but taking the chips out of my diet has been a major hit to my health. I don't have any "filler" type foods that I'm safe with, so without the chips I pretty much don't eat more than twice a day.

The only other foods I eat are Eggo Waffles and Grilled Chicken Breast.

Doctor