Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Sudden, severe and Sporadic abdomen pain that puts me to

Sudden, severe and Sporadic abdomen pain that puts me to

Patient: Sudden, severe and Sporadic abdomen pain that puts me to the floor and shortness of breath for approx 60 seconds. Only During the “episode” I can visibly see a knot. Like a charlie horse in the stomach. Happens once to four times a month with no common denominator. What could this be?

Symptoms: Sporadic severe abdomen pain

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have only a simple gastritis. Also, you have a intestinal lining of the stomach which is causing the contractions and relaxations of the stomach. Also, you can try taking 20 ml of Pepto-Bismol 3 times a day to help you stop the contractions.If you are not better after 3 days, please see a Doctor.Hope this helps you.