Sudden Sharp pain below abdomen and across back.

Q: Sudden sharp pain below abdomen and across back, to the point where I can not straighten up to stand nor sit without excruciating pain. Also felt lightheaded and cold across my face. Ususally have pains and cramps for a week or 2 leading up to menstrual cycle. The pain is still there but bearable.
can this be related to my ovaries?

Symptoms:  Headaches, dizziness

If you have experienced sudden onset shooting pain in your lower abdomen and if it's on the right side then appendicitis is the most common case for the same and has to be ruled out first. It can cause excruciating pain and can incapacitate oneself. It is an emergency and has to be addressed without delay.
An ovarian pain in the mid-cycle is not that intense and of milder nature. Hence, it is impertinent that you should visit ER asap and get an ultrasound done to rule out appendix perforation first.
I hope I have answered your concern,