Sudden stinging itching body rash

Patient : I went for a walk and broke out in a stinging rash that looked like body hives, it disappeared in about 5 minutes, i also developed a feeling of a lump in my throat at the time. I went home and taken an antihistamine, roughly 10 minutes after the rash started. the lump in my throat has eased a bit and the rash hasn't come back. But my skin is still sensitive and stings and itches a bit, and feeling drowsy. should i just rest. What is wrong with me?
Symptoms:  Stinging skin, itchy skin, lump feeling in throat, drowsiness, dry cough, rash that looked like hives