Sudden temperature changes in face

Q: For the last few months, I have been facing certain temperature changes in my face every now and then. My whole face feels hot, my ears get red and my throat feels slightly constricted. I have heard that these symptoms are common in case of extreme tensions, but I can assure you I am normally not much tensed about anything, not that I can recall of or consciously aware of anyway. This happens even when i am doing some of the simples tasks, like watching TV maybe, or checking my Facebook notifications and whatnot. I am not sure what could be going wrong with me.

Symptoms:  Face feels hot, ears get red and warm, throat gets slightly constricted