Sudden weight gain after c section

Patient

Q: Hello,
I had a baby 6 months ago (via c section) and through out all pregnancy I didn't gain that much weight. The thing that troubles me is that I gained roughly 20kg in the first 2-3 weeks after coming home from hospital. I don't eat "for two", to be honest, I eat 2 meals and have snacks - which are fruits,drink water and move a lot - have an active 4 year old and both daughters keeps me busy.
Should I be worried about such sudden weight gain? My legs are hurting in the morning when I walk, fingers and toes gets a bit swollen.
Thank you for your answer

Symptoms:  Back pain, pain while walking, swelling fingers and toee
Doctor