Suddenly ejaclualtion affected after ureteric stone surgery

Q: I had an Uretric Stone surgery on 6th of July 2011.  Doctor had placed a stent inside which to be removed after 2 months AFter i returened from Hospital I had masturbated (after 5 days of operation) it was normal. I continued the same and it was going well. Though there were some discomforts in urination which the doc already said will happen. Suddenyl in last week I masturbated and only a little fluid came out rather than the thick sperm. I did it again on the same day it was normal though the spem amount was less. I did again on next day and it was the same( 1st time litltle or no fluid next time ok) Today again I did it after a gap of 5 days, only a little fluid came out after ejaculation.  I am worried about my sexual haelth. Please advise . After surgery I am using medicines like Tamaflo, Veriguard, Droton , Protrate syrup.  I am really worried. Please advise.

A:   There is no cause for concern! The volume of semen will change each time you ejaculate. You seem to masturbate quite often and may not be allowing enough time for seminal fluid to be remade after ejaculation. I am quite sure your semen volume is normal.
The normal volume of semen varies between individuals. The normal volume is between 2.3-5 mililitres of fluid with the average volume being 3.4 mls. If your ejaculate is in this range then you are normal and do not need to worry.