Suffering from bals patches and depression.

Q: Hi.
i,m the mother of 2 is 9 and the other is 4.i have PCOs ,but since my puberty i suffered from hair loss but noe so fast because when my period started i was 15.and i noticed my first slight bald patch when i was 28.and after that it increased so fast that last year i went for hair surgery,but still i have lots of bald patches on my head.i,m also using lasercomb from the last 3 weeks.but didnt see any improvement.when i expect the improvement?
a year ago my doctor said to take Diane35 and Androcure.but when i,m using these medicines i dont feel the sex drive in me.and if i want to get pregnant do i have to quit everything what i,m using right now also the lasercomb?