Suffering from depression and loses feeling in her hands and feet.

Q: Hi, I'm Rabiya writing for my mother. She's 43, doesn't work so there's no work stress in this case whereas working around the house might be a part of it. For past couple of years she has been told by doctors that she has anxiety because all of a sudden her heart starts racing and suddenly loses feeling in her hands and feets as if she would die which caused her alot of depression. Since last year this was all in control and she was okay until few days back she felt her hands and feet lose feeling and they started tingling as if someone was poking her hands with needles. She felt stressed, depressed, doesn't feel like eating, heart racing, headaches and sudden outburst of anger. She hasn't been through any sort of incidents which might have caused this to happen but doctors say all this started because she took alot of stress around the house like she'll work all the time and get really tired after that. Oh and few years back someone recommended green tea to her for burning calories and she made a habit of hers to drink it atleast 4-5 times a day and soon after that she suffered from this. She is also part lactose intolerant like she can't have pure dairy food. Please doctor my mother is suffering from this for past 4-5 years and i can't see her like this. Help me release her from all this tension and pain.