Suffering from hair fall and bald patch

Q: Hi, I'm a 30 year old , male, real estate professional living in New Delhi,India. I'll try to provide as much details as possible on my problem. I'm suffering from hair loss for past 2-3 years. Hair on each side and back of my head are intact but the hair on top of my head keeps falling and the persistence of this problem has led to a bald patch on the top of my head. The texture of my hair and scalp has become very dry, sometimes itchy and my hair is also thinning. In addition, there is also pre-mature whitening of hair on sides. The problem is not genetic as there is no hair loss problem in my family. About some 5 years ago I used to have full, strong and thick hair and even till date hair growth on my body except my head is good.

I have a normal physique and have a normal lifestyle with no such disease diagnosed till date. I also believe I've got strong immune system as I don't catch cold or common flu easily. I try my best to stay away from medicines/drugs & always take good care of my cleanliness & hygiene. I never pay much attention to my diet, I mean I do eat regularly but I've never calculated it on nutritional/calorie value or what essential vitamins, proteins or minerals my diet should be having which I now think is one of the reasons for my hair loss.

I need advice on how to stop the persistent hair fall and start regrowth. If you can suggest some medicines that would be great. Before coming to this site I tried to google some good dermatologist in my city but all I found were some hair treatment clinics who just prey on guys like me to sell a expensive treatment and some medicines, while I've found so many independent articles & reviews on the internet about those clinics on how they operate and on how their patients never get their hair or money back. In simple terms I don't trust them.

I need help, pls suggest something, it doesn't feel good to be balding at this age.

Thanks & Regards

Symptoms:  Hair fall, Huge bald patch, dryness of scalp & hair, itching on scalp, hair whitening on sides of head
Suffering from hair fall an...-1