Suggest medicine for seasonal depression/ manic

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor,
My mother suffers from seasonal depression since long time. She loses her sleep due to 2 main reasons. Frequent burping and highly frequent urination. Many times she does not even know that she has passed urine. This does not happen when she is normal. During this stage, she talks so sadly and fearfully showing signs of depression. Recently, I settled abroad in a new country away for joint family relatives. Because her illness was a game play for other relatives. So now she is quite relaxed and safe from dirty games and taunts.
Now I would like her to be treated as per your guidance. Earlier she recovered from similar stage, with the help of anti depression tablet which the doctor gave and she unfortunately lost the name and file back in the home country. Me being her only son, would like to help my mom in her bad times. Please help suggest proper medicine.

Regards,
Faiz

Symptoms:  Loss of sleep, depression, frequent urination, irregular burping
Doctor