Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Suggestion of protein for body building

Suggestion of protein for body building

Patient: Hi,I am Ketan Bhagat. I am 28 years old and 57 Kg of weight. I am no physical issue but I want to make my physics best as body builder. I am pure vegetarian so please suggest me any protein powder which i take it after Gym. I am taking meals two times in a day.

Doctor: HelloWelcome to Ask The Doctor.We don’t recommend any whey protein, or any powder, or any supplement for body buil ding purposes.It has been seen that they can be harmful. Moreover, you don’t know what is the actual composition of the supplement you are using.I would advise you to go naturally.Increase protein, fruits, egg white, boiled chicken in diet.These supplements are not advised by any doctor.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy.