Sunburn and a bleeding, sore mole

Patient : I have a mole on the side of my nose that has been there as long as I can remember. I burn easily and got sunburned the other day. Since then the mole has been sore and bleeding. I am wondering if I should be concerned.
Doctor :   I still suggest have it checked by a dermatologist. Some skin cancers present with a mole and can have a very prolonged course (years, decades) and it is more common on those who have fair skin. It is also better to ask for a prescription for creams or ointments to prevent the bleeding mole from getting infected. I hope this helps.

Guest: I had also a mole on the right side of my nose but it not so big,so it is ok to remove my mole?