Sunday my throat was dry and I also has stomach

Patient : Sunday my throat was dry and I also has stomach pain. Monday I had a sore throat, runny nose, headaches, stomach pain and when I keep burping and it smells like egg. Can you help me out with letting me know what I might have?
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. You seem to be suffering f rom Upper respiratory Tract infection associated with Acid reflux, that could have caused by any medicine that you might have taken for your sore throat. I would advice you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for acid reflux. You should do warm saline gargles for sore throat and take an anti allergic like Levocetrizine. Take soft and bland diet. Avoid any alcohol consumption. Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.