SUNKEN EYES AND PREMATURE EJACULATION

Patient

Q: Hello sir,
i,m male, 23yrs...

My skin colour is bit dark ..and oily skin.. i'm suffering from sunken eyes and dark circles because of this i'm loosing confident when i'm speaking with officials.. please suggest some thing for this problem sir

2.My problem is i'm suffering with premature ejaculation. since, the age of 14 i use to masturbate thrice in a week.. some times twice a day. i think i was totally addicted to that..since last 2 years i'm trying to stop doing masturbation but it is happening like 3 to 4 times in a month.
a. The problem is now a days when i'm watching porn ejaculation is taking place..in 4 to 5 min without touching my body..
b. To test my self i thought to have a sex with my girlfriend . and i have done it. but i was failed to have a sex due to ejaculation took place.. after few days also same problem repeated..

the thing is i'm getting married in next 1 year . please do suggest some medicines sir

Symptoms:  PREMATURE EJACULATION
Doctor