Sunlight makes me feel sick

Patient

Q: Whenever I go out into the sun, it makes me feel sick, nauseous, and makes me feel like I am about to faint. Sometimes it happens immediately when exposed to the sun, other times it takes a couple minutes. It started happening over the past few months, maybe 4-6, and I am going to start marching band this coming school year. I don't want to feel this way during games or anytime. Also, the sunlight coming through the window doesn't affect me.
Please help.

Symptoms:  Nausea, faint feeling, mild headache, severe fatigue, sick feeling( to all parts of my body ex: stomach, throat, etc...), depressed mood, feeling as if all energy has been taken from my body...
Doctor