Patient :Supplement interactions or bad combinations?
Although I researched about supplements interactions and combinations, I wonder if there is any concern about supplements' interactions or combinations.
All in the same number are taken together.
1. ashwagandha and turmeric(with piperine)
2. Blueberry(food)+spirulina+beta alanine+green tea(food)+ vitamin D+ fish oil(for vitamin D absorption)
3. PQQ, astaxanthin, Fucoidan with food
4. Half dosage of multi-vitamin to prevent overdose.
(not to overdose daily value of 100% with food sources)
5. Astragalus, Dong quai(for bio-availability), Pterostilibene, L-theanin, Pine bark extract, He shou wu
6. Olive leaf extract + quercetin
I know it's a lot, but I wonder if there is any bad combinations or concerns about these intakes.
I hope that I can get a reply.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.