Supplementing with Jacked and Hypothyroidism

Patient

Q: Hello,

I was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism and have since been taking levothyroxine, 100mcg per day. My TSH and T4 levers are now back to normal.
I was planning on using a Pre Workout supplement designed to increase energy and focus, called "Jack3d" by the manufacturer USP Labs.
The warning label however indicates not to use it if one suffers from hypothyroidism (among other medical disorders).
I was wondering if it would be fine for me to use this product, or should I avoid it? The ingredients are Arginine, Creatine, Caffeine, beta Alanine, Schizandrol A and DMAA.

Thank you

Doctor