Supplements for acne

Patient

Q: I started seeing a integrative doctor. i am 28. i started getting acne and other hormonal symotoms at about 24. hairloss, irritable and depressed, weepy...
she put me on stramonium for helping my bad dreams, arnica montana for my neck pain, probiotics natural factors, spanish black radish for liver detox, organically bound minerals, zinc and magnesium.
will any of these help or worsen my acne? im especially curious about the organically bound minerals and the probiotics and the spanish black radish. the organically bound minerals have a lot of iodine which i know can worsen acne, and i have heard a lot of people can breakout from probiotics. why is this and is there a chance it will worsen or better my acne and symptoms? she has drawn blood an taken hair for lots of tests and i am waiting to hear the results. she also has me off dairy and gluten.
i havent been able to find much info on the organically bound minerals besides they are for the thyroid. if i had a hyperthyroid would it worsen it??
my dr is out of town a few weeks so cant get answers from her plus im 6 hours away from her.
please any help?? im miserable.
thanks

Doctor