Supposedly ED -want to know whether serious

Q: Hi, since a month I have been experiencing ed or should i state ed symptoms. I am almost 48 years old(male), and prior to a month, I was hyper active down there. Even if an actual romp up was not possible, I would jack it off regularly, as if it was a very common activity. I could get a hard on just watching or hearing about something related to the opposite gender, and the heights that I could go to, just fantasizing was limitless. It was a very active lower member, and although it did not actually become my number one activity, I was just happy and sometime, a little worried and upset, because of this hyperactivity. As if on a cue, a month ago, I just lost all sensation, so to say, and now, even though, I do get interested when I see skin or hear something interesting relating to the opposite gender, the lower member just does not react with a hard on. It has been almost 4 weeks, and I could only consummate twice, with much coaxing (and excuses that I am tired, etc, which otherwise is a lie) surprising my better half. Anyhow, even the fantasies which i was so proud of, do not stimulate any reaction, and I am just confused as to how things have changed in a matter of weeks. Initially, I thought, that it was a casual and one-off thing, but 4 weeks is concerning me. As to my mental and diet habits. Regarding my psychological state, nothing has changed, I still have the same stress or issues, which I have had before, and some new ones are not really those can induce ed, as I do perceive them as not being high level, but somewhere in the back of my mind, I do realise that these could lead to high level stress situation. But to think these could be reason, would be preposterous, as I have found myself in these kind of situations before, and but it has never, really affected me in relation to my actions/reactions down below. Regarding diet, since the last 3 weeks, I have been consuming a very low carb, and low protein diet. I am 5ft and 7inches in height and weigh almost 72 to 74 kgs. And I was determined to lose a couple of kgs down to 67 to 68, and embarked on such a diet. To repeat again, I have done these kind of diet related things before, and these have never affected my lower performance. But in the last 2 weeks I have subsisted on only milk and cereals and granola bars. On other aspects, I do not take any kind of medications (regular that is). But almost 4 weeks ago, as I was developing a flu symtom, I have taken 3 to 4 sachets of ant-flu in hot water and one tylenol. That is as far as medications are concerned, and currently over the last 2 weeks, zero medications of any kind.
I would appreciate your opinion on the state of my condition, the reasoning and analysis if any, and what could be the way forward, to realise my past state.

Symptoms:  None