x
196 Physicians Online

Question:

Supra Genix Cb one weight gainer

Is CB-1 a safe appetite booster (weight gainer), does it cause any health problems? Can this product cause cancer, liver damage and other serious health crisis?
Ingredients: Enchinacea Purpure
a root (2) Dodeca-2E, 4E 8Z, 10E 2 Tetraenoic isobutylamides (3) Dodeca-2E, 4Z-diene, 8,10-diynoic isobutylamides (4)Trideca-2E, 7Z diene, 10,21-diynoic isobutylamides (5) Dodeca-2E, 4E dienoic isobutylamides

Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsules) stearic acid

Answer:

Thank you for your question. This supplement marketed to assist in gaining weight by increasing appetite has a blend of herbal supplements whose combination has not been tested by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) for its safety and efficacy at assisting in increasing appetite. For this reason we cannot advise you with certainty that this medication is safe for consumption. It can possible have adverse side effects and may not even work to increasing your appetite. Please be guided accordingly.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com with your medical query.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA