Surgery for undescended testis

Patient : I recently went in for surgery having a undecended testicle moved to the scrotum . How long will it take the stiches to fully heal? And I have been gettin what looks like dry skin on my scrotum it looks very white after I shower and when should I be able to be sexually active again.?
Doctor :   It is quite likely that the stitches used to repair your scrotum after surgery are absorbable. This means that within 10 -14 days these stitches will resorb without need for removal. After two weeks you should be fully healed to be able to return to all activities including sexual intercourse.