Surgery to have sac removed

Patient : Can you have surgery to have sac removed and be pregnant again?
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. When the uterus is cleaned and emptied of the pregnancy either by scrapping the uterine linin g under anesthesia or medication can be given to lead to medical termination of pregnancy if it is an early pregnancy. After a month or two pregnancy can be planned for. Sometimes if there is an incomplete abortion then the fetal remnants or the fetal sac can remain in the uterus therefore after a week past abortion scan is recommended to see if the abortion was complete or not. Aseptic conditions & hygiene, expertise are to be taken care off. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.